There are currently only 15 booked on this Saturday’s SA coach to Tranmere. Unless this increases significantly, we will have no alternative but to cancel. A final decision will be taken at 8pm Thursday 5th Sept.

The SA regret the possible need to cancel, but we cannot accept what would appear to be a £400 loss on this trip.