SFCSA AWAY TRAVEL 2023/24
The Supporter’s Association is pleased to once again run the coach travel to away games for the 2023/24 season and the latest games can be booked online here.
Please see below a breakdown of prices for both members and non-members for the 2023/24 season along with links to book online. Alternatively, for further information and to book your place on the coach please contact John Carroll on 01438-814285 (after 6 pm).
Please note, all online coach bookings now include a £1.00 admin fee.
|Saturday||12/12/2023||FA Cup – Port Vale||£20.00||£25.00||3:00 pm|
|Saturday||13/01/2024||Shrewsbury Town||£25.00||£30.00||9:00 am|
|Saturday||27/01/2024||Wigan Athletic||£30.00||£35.00||8:30 am|
|Saturday||10/02/2024||Port Vale||£25.00||£30.00||10:00 am|
|Saturday||17/02/2024||Derby County||£25.00||£30.00||10:00 am|
|Saturday||02/03/2024||Lincoln City||£25.00||£30.00||10:00 am|
|Tuesday||12/03/2024||Peterborough United||£20.00||£25.00||5:00 am|
|Saturday||23/03/2024||Carlisle United||£35.00||£40.00||8:00 am|
|Monday||01/04/2024||Charlton Athletic||£20.00||£25.00||11:00 am|
|Saturday||06/04/2024||Exeter City||£35.00||£40.00||8:00 am|
|Saturday||20/04/2024||Oxford United||£25.00||£30.00||11:30 am|
The SA would like to remind members and non-members:
- A deposit may be requested at the time of booking.
- The SA reserve the right to adjust fares on the day, subject to the number of fans travelling.
- We advise that you arrive 30 minutes before departure*.
- No refunds will be given to any individual who does not give more than 24 hours’ notice or is late and misses the coach’s departure.
- No alcohol will be permitted on the coach.
- All under 16’s must be accompanied by an adult
Disclaimer: No refunds will be given to any individual who does not turn up for the coach or who is late and misses the coach departure. No alcohol will be permitted on the coach.